Wednesday. It’s the middle of the week - you’ve made it 3 days and only have 2 more to go. Go you! Today, we are sharing a recipe perfect for winding down and enjoying #WineWednesday. Introducing the “Best Za You’ll Ever Make” aka Kascadia’s version of a great pizza!
Pillsbury Pizza Dough
1 chicken breast
Mrs. Dash – Original version
- Set your music to a killer playlist. Check out "The Best Damn Za Playlist" on Spotify! http://spoti.fi/2xPLErY
- Grease up your pizza pan and preheat the oven to 425oC
- Roll out your dough in any way you like and pop it in the oven for 8 minutes
- Take a frying pan out, chop up your chicken and fry that baby up – throw in some Mrs. Dash while you’re at it!
- Take another frying pan out – chop up your onion, garlic and mushroom then throw those puppies on the pan
- Once the onions and mushroom mix look lightly cooked, throw in the chopped spinach
- NOTE: You’re doing the pizza dough, chicken and veggie mix simultaneously so don’t mess it up – eyes on the prize people!
- Take your dough out of the oven and set it aside for a second while you catch your breath
- Finish cooking the chicken and veggie mixture up (NO pink in that chicken)
- Alright, this is where the beauty of the dish starts to come together…
- Take your dough and drizzle a little olive oil on it and then add some more Mrs. Dash (she’s our fave)
- Cut up the brie cheese into small, thin pieces and put it on the soon to be pizza
- Add the chicken and sautéed veggie mixture on top
- Now, go ahead and thinly slice your pear – throw it on top
- Grab a handful of the dried cranberries and sprinkle them on top
- Pop that baby back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes or until golden brown (We’re going to be honest and say we didn’t use a timer so just watch until it’s golden brown)
- After putting the za on a cutting board drizzle honey and balsamic on top
- Voilà! You’ve made the best darn pizza you have ever laid your eyes on! Bravo!
Try the 2016 Meyer Family Vineyard Gewurztraminer with this pizza. You won’t regret it!